Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Still no surf :-(

We didn't even bother looking this week as the swell has been far too big from the views I have had of the bay on the way home from Denmark.
There was a glimmer of hope though, as our neighbour Carl in Denmark claims to have had a surf at "The Point" last Friday evening. This was a surprise to hear, as the last few times we have looked, the banks still seemed to be non existent! Maybe this week sometime you say? Well no as I just checked the forecast and the wind is cranking up and the swell is rising to 7 metres tomorrow - Bummer!

4 comments:

  1. 7 metres!?? what the heck does that look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. chrissie: Well, you probably wouldn't want to go out when it is that big. A couple of years ago it was up to 9 metres so there were a few new spots working!
    WaterGirl: I have added you to my follow list so please feel free to do the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramsnake thanks for the link, I've just put yours up on my site, so everything should be set. Sorry it took so long. Let us know when you get some good surf...

    ReplyDelete