Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our surf wagon!

Thought I'd post a pic of our brilliant little Feroza that we use to get out to most of the surf spots around here.
I ended up taking a couple of pics of it because after getting one quite decent right......









the wind went cross shore and the tide turned causing the cold, cold brown water from the inlet
to flow out resulting in











the wave straightening up completely from the little it had been working!!!!
Oh well, there will always be another day and at least I got one wave whereas Michelle paddled out, straight back in again and that was it for her!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I steeled myself against the elements and got wet only to get straight back out. But I did paddle across the inlet to check out the point as well which was equally crap...oh well, at least the poodles got to the beach.

    ReplyDelete