Friday, May 21, 2010

Hardcover Waveriders Volume 1


Sometime ago I discovered that for a really very reasonable price one could acquire a hardcopy of one's blog from Blog2Print.
Just for interests sake, at the time, I ordered a digital copy of my Ramsnake blog.
But my beloved Michelle, who is concerned I might not live long enough to learn to ride a surf mat well, went ahead and ordered a hardcopy of her blog and a damned fine book it turned out to be.
Today she ordered a 2nd volume of her blog so I thought
"What the heck, let's get a hardcopy of the 1st year of Waveriders posts!"
So I have made an order too, the front cover of which is shown above.
Cost $50AU or so..............Bargain!
Well, worth considering for your own blog if you care about what you write.

1 comment:

  1. Nice.......I am still enjoying my first and can't wait for the second. Does that make me sound self-obsessed??

    ReplyDelete